Some of the benefits and characteristics that virtual airlines can find today or soon in UESVA are::
- Manage pilots and ranks.
- Manage Airline Staff.
- Manage mode of promotion in ranks, allowing selection in automatic or manual, including asign a different configuration for each pilot.
- Manage the fleet of aircraft.
- Manage Airline Operations Centers (HUBS).
- Manage aeronautical licenses for each HUBS, allowing a HUB to carry out only regular flights of Commercial type and another Commercial-Load HUBS.
- Manage flights and routes.
- Manage events and tours.
- Manage tour medals, events, awards and medals of Honor.
- Set pilot salaries, according to rank.
- Validate hours for pilots and/or ranks.
- Unique system to generate additional accounts of CEO, allowing to allocate revenues by specific modules and zones in the system (If you want to have an area in charge of Routes, you can generate accounts including limiting the creation of national or international flights in your assigned HUB, and much more).
- System of payment to pilots according to their rank and flight hours (The time that the pilot is on the ground is not counted).
- Limit the type of destination you can perform according to rank (National or International).
- Allocation of bonuses in money or fines in virtual money to pilots.
- Purchase and sale of aircraft (New sold by UESVA or used that are sold by other airlines).
- Upload personalized airline banner (Visible in ACARS system and UESVA website).
- Predefined templates for displaying airline data.
- Addons Iframe to include on the airlines web (Map online, destinations, pilots and much more).
- Visualization of connections in IVAO or Vatsim of the pilot when validating the Pireps (Flight report).
- Diverse options to define in the virtual airline (Allow or deny that the pilots make transfers from one airport to another, to allow or deny that the pilots generate Charter flights, and much more ...).
- The registration of pilots is free and you can have as many pilots as you want.
- The system has more features that are not described in this section.